Current Workload

Updated Daily:

Workload Status as of 08.14.09 - 9am:

* * * ?? Day Delay * * *

I'm experiencing some extended technical and logistic issues. No new orders are being accepted at the moment until I am caught up. For the few orders still waiting for shipment, your order IS coming, but continued delays have forced me to be offline for a while. I sent out an email, if you didn't get it, the gist is that I'm working on it, and orders will go out when they can.



For everyone with orders in, or incoming, please understand that while I will always promise a high quality product, I won't always promise a ship date. I have a lot of orders, and sometimes, as it is wont to do with paint and plastics, a piece or two may not come out perfect, and additional touch up doesn't always make it right. I would rather scrap those pieces, and do new ones than ship an inferior product. I do my best to keep everyone informed individually, but remember to always check this blog for the latest information on my workload.

NOTE: Due to the new policies and fees of eBay, some eBay orders will incur additional delays, especially international orders, which seem to be the most common for me at the moment. As I have to pay the huge shipping fees out of pocket until the order arrives, if you ordered from overseas, you will need to be patient. Thanks.

More Notes:

Each day, I will update the workload status to reflect about how many projects I have going at once, and how this might affect my normal shipping quotes, seen on the main page.

A 1-4 day delay indicates a fairly light workload, but will still delay new orders or ebay auctions ending that day by the indicated amount.

If my workload is very heavy, I will not post new ebay auctions, and this status will indicate that a backorder workload is in effect. When this happens, I will accept deposits for orders via paypal directly, for 25%. When I am ready to begin that order, I will send you an email and the remainder will be due. This will usually happen if my workload is backed up more than a week. I anticipate an upcoming backlog due to an article coming out on a major website soon.

Get your orders in now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment