Reviews

Reviews for Tier 3 - Steampunk:

"I'm absolutely floored man. First impression when I unwrapped it was awe inspiring. It looks damn good in the pics, but i found myself checking the heft of it to make sure it wasn't a real pistol. The attention to detail, the look, everything about it is utterly glorious. Still a spot rough around the grips and what not, but i'm sure with enough handling it will have that well worn feel to it as well. Can't find a single thing about it that i don't like." - SA

"Wow, you sir, are a true artisan of the modern age. I am a bit of an artist myself. In my spare time, I like to design spacecraft and write a sci-fi screenplay. Before I sound like a pretentious oaf, I'll add that it's merely a pastime of mine but I hope you can see where I get my perspective.
In short, the paint job on the Maverick is worthy of a gallery piece. The detail gone into the 'rust' effect is meticulous and the way the gloss has that hauntingly eerie sheen truly captures the eye. You're not selling guns, you are selling art, except that your canvas is a toy gun. I can appreciate art coming from the unexpected and I can safely say I appreciate, nay, I admire your work. It must take a lot of discipline to accomplish what you do.

I'm also sure it must pain you at times to part with your pieces considering the effort you infuse in them. Personally, I don't see how you do it." - WS


Review for T1 - Shiny Black:

"I got my gun a few days ago and its fantastic. The thing looks gorgeous and mechanically has exceeded my expectations.Every time I pull the trigger I know it'll go the distance, fly true, and look damn good doing it. Well done, Ryan!"-M

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a Maverick custom job for my grandson. It is something he craved after seeing them on Ryan's web page. He loves it and it hangs on the wall for display when not in use.

Post a Comment