Backlog Ordering and Shipping Rules:

 

Backlog Ordering and Shipping Rules:

When an extreme backlog is in effect, such as now, the following rules will supersede similar rules elsewhere on the site, in order to execute orders in a fair and efficient manner.

First Rule: Subscribe to my twitter updates. That’s how I keep everyone informed of what I am doing day to day. I will not respond to emails asking what I am working on or whether I am working on your order. If I stop to answer several dozen of those per day, I wouldn’t have time to make guns.

1. No custom orders. All new orders will be for pre-configured “Package Deals”. These package deals represent a very thorough spread of my product line. Everyone will be able to find something that fits them perfectly!

2. No “Ammo Only” orders will be accepted.

3. Ammo is restricted to the amounts stated in the Package deals. Reasonable additional ammo accommodations for gun orders may be accepted. Indicate a request when ordering, but don't include the extra money yet. I'll email when your order is ready, and if I have ammo available, I'll let you know. 

4. Orders are restricted to the Maverick guns. I do offer painted and modified guns of other styles, but until the backlog is caught up, I simply do not have time to do them. There are exceptions:

i. Exceptions to above: If you want one of the follow guns: FireFly, Vulcan, or Longshot, you may place an order for a PAINTED, but not modified gun. All bigger guns are considered to be Tier 4, and carry an extra premium. Email for a specific quote. Note that your order will be worked on during other orders and will take much longer.

ii. During backlog, I will only accept ONE order for a larger gun per month. I will inform you if I already have one when you email.

5. Orders will be shipped in batches, on a specific day each week or bi-weekly.

6. If you are in a massive rush, and don’t mind paying for a rush order, add $25 to your order, and I will put you on the priority list. The priority list is still first come, first served, so if you need it now, don’t hesitate to order.

7. I’m happy to accept cash, but bear in mind that I will not put your order into the queue until I have cash in hand. If you must send paper money, instead of a money order, make sure to wrap it well, and send it securely via priority mail, NOT regular mail. I’ve let a couple of people do it, but it makes me too nervous. Best to get a money order.

8. If you send a postal money order, there may be a delay as I do not visit the regular post office often. If you live near a Walmart, use them instead, it’s much easier for me, and faster for you.

9. NO personal checks. No exceptions.

10. Finally, it is worth restating here. I will ALWAYS guarantee a quality product, but I will NOT guarantee a shipping date. Paying for priority list helps, but I will not ship a gun that I would not be proud to own myself. Therefore, it could take a number of weeks or more. Please be patient and thank you all for your support in making us THE PREMIERE source for customized Nerf Guns online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment