NEW!! - Serviceability Agreement

NEW!! - Serviceability Agreement

As my operation matures, I am finding that many of my customers are expressing an interest in protecting their investment and have requested that I offer something akin to an extended warranty. Starting now, I am offering a special Serviceability Agreement, to cover things like attrition, and accidental damage.

What this means to you -

Are you drooling over those custom painted and modified guns but want a prudent approach to protecting your investment? I will repair or replace your gun, for a period up to one year, for a small additional cost.

Coverage -

Term Length - 1 Year.

Term Coverage - If gun is damaged, worn, or breaks down, I will repair or replace it, no questions asked. This means that I don't care if you stepped on it, threw it against a wall, dropped it, or what happened, by paying for the insurance, and shipping me your gun, I will repair or replace it. It's like having a guaranteed gun refresh.

Your policy begins from the day of your receipt of the gun.

As proof of your policy you will receive a printed, HAND signed copy of your policy noting these terms and the exact gun you ordered.

Pricing -

All Maverick Guns - $25

Others TBA

Terms -

Coverage must be purchased with gun.

Coverage may not be invoked in less than 45 days. This is to prevent abuse of the system.

Coverage covers ONE replacement. Additional policy may be purchased for replacement gun. Secondary policy pricing TBD.

Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.

Ship date of new gun not guaranteed and depends on workload.

How to Invoke Policy -

You broke your toy.

1. First thing is to send me an email. I'll add a note on your account that you need a replacement gun. Describe what happened, if anything, and why you need a new gun. Did a single part break? Is the whole thing just worn down? How much damage is it? This information helps me determine what I need to do and gives me the ability to give you a quote on shipping times.

2. Send the required return shipping via PayPal to me. Likely this is going to be the same amount I initially charged you. Feel free to note in field that you are paying shipping for a warranty repair.

3. Pack your gun up and put it in the mail back to me. You can use any method you like, but you MUST get delivery confirmation. THIS is your only assurance that I received your gun. This protects both parties.

4. Once I receive your gun, I will tear it down, note what needs replacing/fixing, and render you a new gun. Your new gun may contain parts from your old gun, depending on what is damaged. If the body of your T3 is still perfect but the internals blew up, I'm going to just replace the internals, etc.

5. I will ship your repaired/replaced/tested gun back to you via the method you paid for, with delivery confirmation.

6. Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment